By Kris Freeman, Sports Information Director
White House High School recognized eight game ball sponsors for the 2018 season during halftime of Friday’s game with Glencliff.
The game ball sponsors are:
- Cody and Cory Sullins with Serv-Pro
- Donnie Eden with Prosperity Mortgage Advisors
- Jamie Nixon with NixonPro
- Dr. Matt Rose with Tennessee Orthopedic Alliance
- Daniel Clements with Star Physical Therapy
- Mark Reid with Mark Reid Insurance (first down sponsor)
- Bill Petty with Revolution Church (sack sponsor)
- James Dorris with AAA AutoGlass (touchdown sponsor)
Balls were presented by assistant principals Debbie Richardson and Kyle Craighead and principal Ann Miller.