White House High School will begin serving Grab-and-Go breakfast and lunch meals on Wednesday, March 25th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. as a partnership with Sumner County Schools. WHHS will serve as a pickup location for any Sumner County student in the White House community, including WHHS, WHMS, H.B. Williams Elementary School, Millersville and surrounding schools. There is a also a pickup location at Millersville Elementary School.
Here are instructions for pickup:
- A student has to be present to receive meals.
- Enter WHHS campus from Tyree Springs Rd. and the side entrance from Meadows Lane will be closed.
- Do not get out of your vehicle, as the meal pack will be handed to you.
- The number of meals packs available is per number of students in the vehicle. For example, an adult driver with three students in the vehicle would receive three meal packs.
- Drinks will be included.
- No hot meals will be served. All meals are cold or room temperature.
The plan is for this to continue daily until otherwise notified by Sumner County Schools.
For more information, visit Sumner County Schools or the Nutrition Department of the county on the web and social media.
A huge thank you to the nutrition department and the cafeteria managers for serving our students.
Thank you and be safe!
The administration and staff of White House High School