New Student Registration Instructions
July 22nd from 9am – 1pm at White House High School
This event is for students who are:
- Enrolling at WHHS for the first time in the 2020-2021 school year
- New WHHS students should attend whether or not they previously attended a Sumner County high school.
- An incoming freshman who missed freshman registration for WHMS students.
Checklist to be completed before attending the event:
Having this checklist completed before arrival will help us to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently, so please make every effort to complete the following steps:
- Sign-up for an appointment time
- Use the link below to sign up for a time to meet with a school counselor who will assist with the registration process.
- Locate the necessary forms and documentation to bring to registration
- Court ordered custody papers (if student is not living with both biological parents)
- TWO proofs of current address – any of the following will be accepted.
- Mortgage or rent agreement
- Utility bill
- Land-line telephone
- Current immunization record
- Birth certificate
- If entering WHHS from outside of Sumner County – transcript or latest report card from prior school
- USING THE LINK BELOW – Create a Skyward account and fill in the required personal information.
- If you are not able to create a Skyward account and fill in the required personal information ahead of time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to complete that step on site before your appointment with our registrar and guidance staff.
*If, for whatever reason, you cannot complete these steps ahead of time, please attend the event, and we will accommodate your needs at that time.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and preparedness! We are so excited to meet and welcome our new students and their families. White House High School is a “students first” building, and that will be exemplified from the time a student sets foot inside the door.
If you have further questions about this event, please email email@example.com. Thanks again!